Status
      Aug 2008
      A specter slowly finding its
      way back home.

Friendly

Awards Showcase

Re: San'indō Island (136)

Quote Originally Posted by Gajeel Redfox View Post
      King listened and it all came flooding back to him now. This was his sensei from way back before his time as the Fairy king. His early years, another life even. He was a different person back then, some may have called him Pervy, the world had a strange way of doing things, to think all these years later he would run into a familiar face like this. He took the cloth and wiped his face, replacing his sorrowful look with a kind one, a happy one, the confidence returning to him. He knew it was her, but now it seemed she had a skill even she didn't know she had, the powers of steel release. Caught off guard by this he almost didn't hear her mention the clan at all.

"Clan? Oh... yeah sorry... just a few...happy memories came back to me....those were hard times; the world seems a better place now. Though it seems you haven't really changed. What's it been, 6 years? Who knows...of course you can join the clan...like...we are just starting out...I mean I've known this guy....a week maybe? Not that that matters. Anyway, I want to build something new...not just a clan like the old times, not one of strength...not one of fighting....a clan that's a family...with bonds that go way beyond those of physical abilities...that's what will make us truly strong. The will to protect our own family.... What am I saying I'm getting side tracked..."

He laughed now, he was rambling, nervous, that's when he remembered...

"Oh... yeah... steel release.... you seem to have the basics... but there is so much to it...."

With that, king held out his right hand, his palm in the direction where Kurama manipulated the steel. As he did the steel chess piece rose out of her hand, but it began to change, it began to warp, began to flow, it became like an orb of water, bending, reshaping more following kings hand movements shooting through the air, like it was the softest thing in the world, but then he sent it down towards the ground, shattering it, then raising it up again...

"Steel is an extension of you, not just a tool... you need to think of it more than just a solid, a defense ... a weapon... it becomes part of you... and in times of need... it will aid you in ways you can't possibly imagine..."

With that the bending steel now burst like a bubble but from it a swarm of blades that surrounded king, with more hand gestures he sent them towards tree, cleanly slicing through a branch before returning to him, as they returned, they formed a sword in his hand, which he held out towards Kurama.

"Your true power will be your imagination.... let it flow...."

(Koton: Sui Ko) Steel Release: Fluid Steel
      Type: Attack/Defense
      Range:Short-long
      Chakra Cost: 30
      Damage Points: N/a
      Description: This is quite a unique version of steel release using precise chakra control to execute it. The user will release their chakra into steel they control and change it's density. Unlike other jutsu this doesn't apply heat to do so, but instead an extreme chakra control while thinking of the flow of water release. It will almost look like mercury which is in it's liquid form and through this jutsu the user will control the steel. They will control it using hand gestures pushing the steel around in a fluid like motion, yet it will still be solid, just controlled like it's a fluid. This makes it easier to trap people, but at the same time this has another use.
      Note: Useable 4 times, last 3 turns per use but only works on existing steel the user has made or is devoid of chakra.
      Note: Changing the shape, direction and other control of a steel construct takes up another jutsu of the users per turn after the initial use of this.
      Note: This does not effect the strengths and weaknesses of steel, it's just advanced shape manipulation.

[koton: Kudaketa hōyō] - Steel Release: Shattered Embrace
      Type: Offensive/Supplementary
      Range: Short - Long
      Chakra: 30
      Damage: 60
      Description: This is a technique that can be used in two ways. It can be used on existing steel techniques or being releasing from the ground. What this does is, the user will release their chakra into existing steel they control or one devoid of chakra (old steel jutsu they have perviously made or another shinbobi, this doesn't include weapons and such shinobi might carry) , and in doing so will take control of the steel and cause it to break down into Hundreds of tiny blades that look like small dragon scales (1inch diameter) of steel near on instantly like the shattering of glass and from their control the blades through their hand gestures or through their weapon, these blades are extremely sharp.. These blades will move in a large swamp or smaller swarms depending on how the user wishes to control them using them to strike what they want. If they chose to use it from the ground they will form the blades of steel in the ground and then cause them to shoot up from within the ground in a huge swarm to attack which they wish. As long as the user controls these blades they will only be able to use steel and elements that make up steel and it will take up one of their three moves per turn. Not only this but the technique will always be A rank, even if they use this to break down one of their S rank techniques.

Note: Usable once every two turns, being able to control the blades for up to 3 turns.
      Note: Using this from the ground would require a handseal to form.
      Note: No jutsu above S rank while active

Note: With this i am teaching my steel release customs to Akiza for her to use, but in a creative character manor, once done i'll post a thread in the cj training area where she has official permission to use them.
      It's fine, King; enough with the tears now, my friend. Indeed, those were hard times for all of us; thankfully, the world seems to have...somewhat...learned from its past mistakes. And my boy, if I didn't change then, what makes you think I would now...aside from my appearance of course...feels more like 8 years if you ask me. But semantics aside...thank you, what you're proposing is exactly what I've been looking for, since as you can see...family and friendship is of great importance to me. She responded, motioning to her uncle, Theoden. Pay them in kind and your kindness will be returned back to you...

Kurama, you're too kind to your old fuddy duddy uncle....what you and King have done for San'indo....oh what a momentous occasion this is! Taking out his own handkerchief, Theoden blew his nose.

It was at this moment Kurama noticed King take control of the chess piece in her hand, watching closely as he manipulated the steel to his will, relieving a nearby tree of one of its branches; the chess piece now returning to King as a sword, which she gladly accepted from him.

Amazing...but you owe me a new chess piece. Haha.

Note: -Training in the NW-

Last edited by Akiza; 10-18-2018 at 07:13 PM.

Status
      Jul 2011
      This is not the alt you're
      looking for...

----

Quote Originally Posted by Akiza View Post
      It's fine, King; enough with the tears now, my friend. Indeed, those were hard times for all of us; thankfully, the world seems to have...somewhat...learned from its past mistakes. And my boy, if I didn't change then, what makes you think I would now...aside from my appearance of course...feels more like 8 years if you ask me. But semantics aside...thank you, what you're proposing is exactly what I've been looking for, since as you can see...family and friendship is of great importance to me. She responded, motioning to her uncle, Theoden. Pay them in kind and your kindness will be returned back to you...

Kurama, you're too kind to your old fuddy duddy uncle....what you and King have done for San'indo....oh what a momentous occasion this is! Taking out his own handkerchief, Theoden blew his nose.

It was at this moment Kurama noticed King take control of the chess piece in her hand, watching closely as he manipulated the steel to his will, relieving a nearby tree of one of its branches; the chess piece now returning to King as a sword, which she gladly accepted from him.

Amazing...but you owe me a new chess piece. Haha.

Note: -Training in the NW-
      It was nice to have the friendly aura of nostalgia lingering around, the feeling of when king didn't feel responsible or have a weight on his shoulders, just a kid trying to train, trying to learn, trying to get strong. Now it seemed that the times had changed, there wasn't constant fighting and the atmosphere was a lighter friendly one. It seemed as though king was killed with a feeling he hadn't had in a long time, comfort. Smiling at the comment about the chess piece he held out his hand, and from it, rose a small figure, the piece he'd just morphed into the sword.

"Will this do?"

With that he burst out laughing along with several around him. The mood was so light, it was like everyones demeanor was reflected in the light of the sun, their lives actually being brightened. With that, king thanked everyone once more then asked Kurama to follow him, it was time to show her a few more things. Heading outside the west gate now, he stopped and began to explain.

"It would be weird for me to call you sensei when the tables had turned now wouldn't it? haha... what i'm trying to say is.... i'm not going to teach you like a new shinobi, i know your potential and your skills, so i'll start with the basics of my style... the first is that of blades, infinite blades. I layer them for defense or well... shred my foes to pieces... I know you'll find this easy, you can already do so much with your bones as projectiles and control, you have mastered the basics over steel release. All's you need to do is break this down with shape manipulation, focus on it with your chakra and control it like you did with that chess piece... you can release it from your body at various strengths... break down your own techniques like that sword... or create it from the ground.... give it a try...."

Referencing these cjs:

(Kōton: Tetsuryū no Hōkō)- Iron Dragon's Roar
      Type: Attack
      Range: short - long
      Chakra Cost: 40
      Damage Points: 80
      Description: After gathering chakra into his mouth, the user shapes it into a powerful tornado which he subsequently emits and sends towards his foes. Such tornado possesses immense force, being capable of generating powerful blast like a hurriane and inflicting heavy blunt damage, but also releases sharp shards of steel in the process, to shred the opponents' body. This blast is very large and consists of 1000 small blades of steel.(see below for how it looks). The tornado controls the 1000 small sharp blades of steel the slice whatever they hit like it was being cut by 1000 super sharp razor blades.

Note: Useable twice
      Note: No lightning jutsu in the same turn.
      Note: No S ranks in the same turn

Description: After gathering chakra into his mouth, the user shapes it into a powerful tornado which he subsequently emits and sends towards his foes. Such tornado possesses immense force, being capable of generating powerful blast like a hurriane and inflicting heavy blunt damage, but also releases sharp shards of steel in the process, to shred the opponents' body. This blast is very large and consists of 1000 small blades of steel.(see below for how it looks). The tornado controls the 1000 small sharp blades of steel the slice whatever they hit like it was being cut by 1000 super sharp razor blades.

(Koton: Ken-Arashi) - Steel release: Blade Storm
      Type:Attack/Defense
      Range:Short-Long (made short)
      Chakra:50
      Damage:90 (-20 damage to the user)
      Description: This is one of the strongest steel jutsu know so far. The user will release a huge burst of steel chakra from their body outwards in a large surge, and as the chakra leaves their body it takes the form of thousands of razor blades. This blades are extremely sharp and spin horizontally for extra cutting power. They are released in all directions, if the user is in the air they will be released downwards aswell going in all directions to long range. As the blades are released outwards and are rotating they swirl around the user rotating around him as they expand ourwards in the form of a tornado of razor blades made of steel with the user at the epicenter. This technique has the added power of them spinning around the user as they push outwards able to level small towns and forests destroying all in it's path (within rank reason.)

Note: Useable once
      Note: No jutsu above A rank next turn
      Note: Only Fire, earth, steel elemental jutsu in this turn and the next
      Note: The strain of this jutsu halves the users movement speed for this turn and the next

(Koton: Kenarashi kyouran ) - Steel release: Blade storm Fury
      Type: Supplementary/Attack/
      Range: short - mid
      Description: This is one of Gajeels strongest known steel jutsu. Due to it's striking power it's come to be know as his "Dragon force" as when he uses this his skin and demenor is like that of a dragon. He will release a full surge of chakra through his body turning it all to steel much like impervious armor but instead of solid skin his body is layered with steel razor blades all over him that look like dragon sales. These are extremely sharp and hard creating a deadly defense for close combat. Not only this but the blades as a razor sharpness to all of Gajeels steel attacks slicing through flesh like it was butter. But the main ability is that of the destructive force like the steel dragon Metallicanna. When Gajeel makes a movement but it a punch, swing of the arm, kick ect, in the direction he does the movement he will release a large maelstorm of steel razor blades that rotate and spin around in the shape of an tornado creating a wave of destructive force. The blades going around creates a torando of pure force going up to mid range with the cutting power of the blades. Releasing the blades creates more to cover the users skin so as to not weaken the armor.

Note: Useable twice - two turns between use
      Note: lasts 4 turns
      Note: Only steel, earth and fire elements while active (can still use nin gen tai ect)
      Note: No Steel jutsu A rank an above when over for that turn and the following
      Note: Releasing the steel blades in a tornado counts as a jutsu and goes up to mid range, can be uses once every two turns and is S rank in power.

(Koton kishimu Kuchiyos) - Steel Gourd Summoning
      Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
      Range: (on users back, can be controlled at all ranges)
      Chakra Cost: 30 (to summon then 5 per turn)
      Damage Points: 60
      Description: The user will perform 1 handseal slamming their hands on the ground performing a summoning jutsu to summon a gourd of steel onto the users back. This is a gourd of steel like Gaara's sand gourd on his back but it's made up of and filled with steel Razor blades the user has created. This steel gourd is full of a steel razor blades which the user carries around with them all the time and is constantly infused with the users chakra. Being infused with the users steel chakra the user has a fast control over these blades with a few unique abilities. The first ability is to control these blades with simple hand motions much like gaara's sand sending them forwards int streams and waves. When ever they are released from the gourd they are rotating to increase their cutting damage. The second ability of the steel blades is the users ultimate defense where the blades shoot out around the user to create a barrier in the shape of a dragons head around the user with layered blades that look much like dragon scales when they stack for defense. This orb will form an A rank defense in an Dragons head 1m around the user. The third and final ability of the gourd is replenishment. The user will perform one handseal releasing 30 chakra into the gourd causing the blades to split and multiply to replenish the stock of the blades, though this can only be done if they are not all destroyed. Much like gaara's sand, this steel gourd of blades can be used for attacks or defence that require a steel source by the user at any time. Due to this steel already being infused with the users chakra then can control and manipulate it almost instantly to suit their needs (still relies on the users reactions and the movements are the same as a shot arrow). The steel blades are linked to the user and will come to there defence, as it is infused with the users chakra.

Note: The defensive ability can only be used once ever 2 turns and only used 5 times per battle. This takes up one of the users three moves per turn and is A rank. It can be used partially like just the front of the user or the side of the dragons head, or in a full head of a steel dragon 1m around the user.
      Note: Replenishing the blades takes 1 hand seal, counts as a jutsu, can be done 3 times, costs 30 chakra and only works if there is the gourd itself left.
      Note: -5 chakra for each turn the user has this on the field
      Note: The user can control the blades in the gourd with hand gestures, this is A rank, counts as one of the users three jutsu per turn, and the user can only use fire/earth/steel elements while doing this.
      Note: This lasts until destroyed or until the user de-summons it.
      Note: While this is on the field it counts as one of the users three moves per turn

(Kōton: Shintai no yaiba) - Steel Release: Movement of shards
      Type: Supplementary
      Range: Short-long
      Chakra: 20
      Damage: 40
      Description: While their body is turned to steel, the user will break down into thousands of razor blades of steel and swoop across the field in a fluid motion at the speed of a shot arrow. Anything they pass through will be shredded by the blades (within rank reason) and they can reform at any time. While in this form they are vulnerable to lightning. The user acts like a fluid in these shards being able to bend their shape and form and have great manouverbility to be able to avoid attacks while travelling much like how Gaara can when he turns to sand
      Note: must be turned to steel
      Note: can only be used six times per battle
      Note: Last 2 turns max, to change direction to avoid a jutsu counts as move per turn.

(Koton: Metallicanna's kireme tentou ) Steal release: Metallicana's shattering heaven
      Range: Short -long
      Damage points: 80
      Description: This is a jutsu created by Gajeel to mimic the power of his dragon parent, the steel dragon Metallicanna when he stomps his foot. Gajeel will gather huge amount of steel chakra into one of his arms or leg and in a huge surge of chakra through his body will either stomp down or punch down to the ground. Due to the mass of chakra being released it will give of a green/blue light of chakra around Gajeel as he does it (cosmetic effect). The force of the strike will charka the earth below the use leaving a giant foot print in the shape of a dragons foot 1ft deep like his father had stopped there releasing the full force of this jutsu.

This steel chakra will surge through the ground and shoot up in a hurricane of steel blades, hundreds of thousands of them erupt from the desired location breaking the earth above as they blast up towards the heaven spinning with extreme force and sharpness to give it's name. The diameter of this can be up to mid range and if the user is caught within it he will suffer the same damage as everyone else if not defended.

Note: Useable twice per battle

(Kōton: Arcane bakufuu) – Steel release: Arcane blast
      Range:Short-Long
      Description: The user will release from their hands a missile of steel. It's about 1 diameter fired at high high speeds at it's chosen target. Though as stated there is more to it than that. This missile locks onto the chakra signature of what it was fired at, be it an opponent, a summon, or just a structure itself like the earth golem jutsu. The second part of this jutsu, is with the user closing their fist, the missile will explode outwards in short range around it into steel razor blades not much bigger than sand, that almost looks like a puff of dust/smoke. Due to the sudden burst it has a pushing force going outwards with the blades, much like when a grenade goes off and the shrapnel goes all around and there is the pushing force, though without the fire. No burns, just impaling.

Note: Useable once every two turns

(Koton: Arcane ekusupuro-jon) Steel: Arcane explosion
      Type:Supplementary
      Range:Short
      Description: The user will release a surge of chakra through his body releasing it outwards releasing a blast of steel chakra all around his body to short range in the form of 1000's of tiny steel razor blades with next to no gaps around each one, shooting out at the speed of an shot arrow, they then hold their place in the dome shape for one turn and drop to the ground around the user, which can they be used as a source of steel for future use.

Note: Useable 4 times
      Note: Two turns between uses

(Koton: tatsumaki ) Steel Release: Tornado
      Range:Short-Mid
      Description: This is one of the more basic applications of steel release. The uses will release their chakra into the ground peforming one handseal create a large volume of steel blades 1inch in diameter. The do this as they use chakra control to apply the same application as wind release to make the blades spin rapidly forming a large tornado of rotating razor blades. The user can control the direction of these tornadoes with hand gestures or just release them in a chosen direction or area which they will then maintain themselves for one turn. They can make up to 4 tornadoes but the power will be divided by them (1=A, 2=B, 4=C). The width of these are up to 10m if one tornado is made, if two the size is divided by two so each will be 5 meters, and if divided into 4, they will be 2.5 meters each. This can also easily be made by breaking down current steel release jutsu the user has made or are void of chakra and break them down into the blades to for the tornado.
      Note: Usable 4 times
      Note: Changing their direction counts as a move per turn

Description: This is a technique that can be used in two ways. It can be used on existing steel techniques or being releasing from the ground. What this does is, the user will release their chakra into existing steel they control or one devoid of chakra (old steel jutsu they have perviously made or another shinbobi, this doesn't include weapons and such shinobi might carry) , and in doing so will take control of the steel and cause it to break down into Hundreds of tiny blades that look like small dragon scales (1inch diameter) of steel near on instantly like the shattering of glass and from their control the blades through their hand gestures or through their weapon, these blades are extremely sharp.. These blades will move in a large swamp or smaller swarms depending on how the user wishes to control them using them to strike what they want. If they chose to use it from the ground they will form the blades of steel in the ground and then cause them to shoot up from within the ground in a huge swarm to attack which they wish. As long as the user controls these blades they will only be able to use steel and elements that make up steel and it will take up one of their three moves per turn. Not only this but the technique will always be A rank, even if they use this to break down one of their S rank techniques.

Note: Usable once every two turns, being able to control the blades for up to 3 turns.

Status
      Aug 2008
      A specter slowly finding its
      way back home.

Friendly

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Gajeel Redfox View Post
      It was nice to have the friendly aura of nostalgia lingering around, the feeling of when king didn't feel responsible or have a weight on his shoulders, just a kid trying to train, trying to learn, trying to get strong. Now it seemed that the times had changed, there wasn't constant fighting and the atmosphere was a lighter friendly one. It seemed as though king was killed with a feeling he hadn't had in a long time, comfort. Smiling at the comment about the chess piece he held out his hand, and from it, rose a small figure, the piece he'd just morphed into the sword.

"Will this do?"

With that he burst out laughing along with several around him. The mood was so light, it was like everyones demeanor was reflected in the light of the sun, their lives actually being brightened. With that, king thanked everyone once more then asked Kurama to follow him, it was time to show her a few more things. Heading outside the west gate now, he stopped and began to explain.

"It would be weird for me to call you sensei when the tables had turned now wouldn't it? haha... what i'm trying to say is.... i'm not going to teach you like a new shinobi, i know your potential and your skills, so i'll start with the basics of my style... the first is that of blades, infinite blades. I layer them for defense or well... shred my foes to pieces... I know you'll find this easy, you can already do so much with your bones as projectiles and control, you have mastered the basics over steel release. All's you need to do is break this down with shape manipulation, focus on it with your chakra and control it like you did with that chess piece... you can release it from your body at various strengths... break down your own techniques like that sword... or create it from the ground.... give it a try...."

Referencing these cjs:

(Koton: Ken-Arashi) - Steel release: Blade Storm
      Type:Attack/Defense
      Range:Short-Long (made short)
      Chakra:50
      Damage:90 (-20 damage to the user)
      Description: This is one of the strongest steel jutsu know so far. The user will release a huge burst of steel chakra from their body outwards in a large surge, and as the chakra leaves their body it takes the form of thousands of razor blades. This blades are extremely sharp and spin horizontally for extra cutting power. They are released in all directions, if the user is in the air they will be released downwards aswell going in all directions to long range. As the blades are released outwards and are rotating they swirl around the user rotating around him as they expand ourwards in the form of a tornado of razor blades made of steel with the user at the epicenter. This technique has the added power of them spinning around the user as they push outwards able to level small towns and forests destroying all in it's path (within rank reason.)

Note: Useable once
      Note: No jutsu above A rank next turn
      Note: The strain of this jutsu halves the users movement speed for this turn and the next

(Koton: Kenarashi kyouran ) - Steel release: Blade storm Fury
      Type: Supplementary/Attack/
      Range: short - mid
      Description: This is one of Gajeels strongest known steel jutsu. Due to it's striking power it's come to be know as his "Dragon force" as when he uses this his skin and demenor is like that of a dragon. He will release a full surge of chakra through his body turning it all to steel much like impervious armor but instead of solid skin his body is layered with steel razor blades all over him that look like dragon sales. These are extremely sharp and hard creating a deadly defense for close combat. Not only this but the blades as a razor sharpness to all of Gajeels steel attacks slicing through flesh like it was butter. But the main ability is that of the destructive force like the steel dragon Metallicanna. When Gajeel makes a movement but it a punch, swing of the arm, kick ect, in the direction he does the movement he will release a large maelstorm of steel razor blades that rotate and spin around in the shape of an tornado creating a wave of destructive force. The blades going around creates a torando of pure force going up to mid range with the cutting power of the blades. Releasing the blades creates more to cover the users skin so as to not weaken the armor.

Note: Useable twice - two turns between use
      Note: lasts 4 turns
      Note: Only steel, earth and fire elements while active (can still use nin gen tai ect)
      Note: No Steel jutsu A rank an above when over for that turn and the following
      Note: Releasing the steel blades in a tornado counts as a jutsu and goes up to mid range, can be uses once every two turns and is S rank in power.

(Koton kishimu Kuchiyos) - Steel Gourd Summoning
      Range: (on users back, can be controlled at all ranges)
      Chakra Cost: 30 (to summon then 5 per turn)
      Description: The user will perform 1 handseal slamming their hands on the ground performing a summoning jutsu to summon a gourd of steel onto the users back. This is a gourd of steel like Gaara's sand gourd on his back but it's made up of and filled with steel Razor blades the user has created. This steel gourd is full of a steel razor blades which the user carries around with them all the time and is constantly infused with the users chakra. Being infused with the users steel chakra the user has a fast control over these blades with a few unique abilities. The first ability is to control these blades with simple hand motions much like gaara's sand sending them forwards int streams and waves. When ever they are released from the gourd they are rotating to increase their cutting damage. The second ability of the steel blades is the users ultimate defense where the blades shoot out around the user to create a barrier in the shape of a dragons head around the user with layered blades that look much like dragon scales when they stack for defense. This orb will form an A rank defense in an Dragons head 1m around the user. The third and final ability of the gourd is replenishment. The user will perform one handseal releasing 30 chakra into the gourd causing the blades to split and multiply to replenish the stock of the blades, though this can only be done if they are not all destroyed. Much like gaara's sand, this steel gourd of blades can be used for attacks or defence that require a steel source by the user at any time. Due to this steel already being infused with the users chakra then can control and manipulate it almost instantly to suit their needs (still relies on the users reactions and the movements are the same as a shot arrow). The steel blades are linked to the user and will come to there defence, as it is infused with the users chakra.

Note: The defensive ability can only be used once ever 2 turns and only used 5 times per battle. This takes up one of the users three moves per turn and is A rank. It can be used partially like just the front of the user or the side of the dragons head, or in a full head of a steel dragon 1m around the user.
      Note: Replenishing the blades takes 1 hand seal, counts as a jutsu, can be done 3 times, costs 30 chakra and only works if there is the gourd itself left.
      Note: -5 chakra for each turn the user has this on the field
      Note: The user can control the blades in the gourd with hand gestures, this is A rank, counts as one of the users three jutsu per turn, and the user can only use fire/earth/steel elements while doing this.
      Note: This lasts until destroyed or until the user de-summons it.
      Note: While this is on the field it counts as one of the users three moves per turn

(Kōton: Shintai no yaiba) - Steel Release: Movement of shards
      Type: Supplementary
      Range: Short-long
      Chakra: 20
      Damage: 40
      Description: While their body is turned to steel, the user will break down into thousands of razor blades of steel and swoop across the field in a fluid motion at the speed of a shot arrow. Anything they pass through will be shredded by the blades (within rank reason) and they can reform at any time. While in this form they are vulnerable to lightning. The user acts like a fluid in these shards being able to bend their shape and form and have great manouverbility to be able to avoid attacks while travelling much like how Gaara can when he turns to sand
      Note: must be turned to steel
      Note: can only be used six times per battle
      Note: Last 2 turns max, to change direction to avoid a jutsu counts as move per turn.

(Koton: Metallicanna's kireme tentou ) Steal release: Metallicana's shattering heaven
      Range: Short -long
      Damage points: 80
      Description: This is a jutsu created by Gajeel to mimic the power of his dragon parent, the steel dragon Metallicanna when he stomps his foot. Gajeel will gather huge amount of steel chakra into one of his arms or leg and in a huge surge of chakra through his body will either stomp down or punch down to the ground. Due to the mass of chakra being released it will give of a green/blue light of chakra around Gajeel as he does it (cosmetic effect). The force of the strike will charka the earth below the use leaving a giant foot print in the shape of a dragons foot 1ft deep like his father had stopped there releasing the full force of this jutsu.

This steel chakra will surge through the ground and shoot up in a hurricane of steel blades, hundreds of thousands of them erupt from the desired location breaking the earth above as they blast up towards the heaven spinning with extreme force and sharpness to give it's name. The diameter of this can be up to mid range and if the user is caught within it he will suffer the same damage as everyone else if not defended.

Note: Useable twice per battle

(Kōton: Arcane bakufuu) – Steel release: Arcane blast
      Range:Short-Long
      Description: The user will release from their hands a missile of steel. It's about 1 diameter fired at high high speeds at it's chosen target. Though as stated there is more to it than that. This missile locks onto the chakra signature of what it was fired at, be it an opponent, a summon, or just a structure itself like the earth golem jutsu. The second part of this jutsu, is with the user closing their fist, the missile will explode outwards in short range around it into steel razor blades not much bigger than sand, that almost looks like a puff of dust/smoke. Due to the sudden burst it has a pushing force going outwards with the blades, much like when a grenade goes off and the shrapnel goes all around and there is the pushing force, though without the fire. No burns, just impaling.

Note: Useable once every two turns

(Koton: Arcane ekusupuro-jon) Steel: Arcane explosion
      Type:Supplementary
      Range:Short
      Description: The user will release a surge of chakra through his body releasing it outwards releasing a blast of steel chakra all around his body to short range in the form of 1000's of tiny steel razor blades with next to no gaps around each one, shooting out at the speed of an shot arrow, they then hold their place in the dome shape for one turn and drop to the ground around the user, which can they be used as a source of steel for future use.

Note: Useable 4 times
      Note: Two turns between uses

(Koton: tatsumaki ) Steel Release: Tornado
      Range:Short-Mid
      Description: This is one of the more basic applications of steel release. The uses will release their chakra into the ground peforming one handseal create a large volume of steel blades 1inch in diameter. The do this as they use chakra control to apply the same application as wind release to make the blades spin rapidly forming a large tornado of rotating razor blades. The user can control the direction of these tornadoes with hand gestures or just release them in a chosen direction or area which they will then maintain themselves for one turn. They can make up to 4 tornadoes but the power will be divided by them (1=A, 2=B, 4=C). The width of these are up to 10m if one tornado is made, if two the size is divided by two so each will be 5 meters, and if divided into 4, they will be 2.5 meters each. This can also easily be made by breaking down current steel release jutsu the user has made or are void of chakra and break them down into the blades to for the tornado.
      Note: Usable 4 times
      Note: Changing their direction counts as a move per turn

Laughing alongside King and Theoden, she took the chess piece from King and smiled, chuckling still ever so slightly.

Yeah, it'll do. She then handed the piece back to her uncle as King asked her to follow him. We'll finish that game later, uncle. Unless you'd rather chalk that up as another victory for me; whichever.

I'll give you the win, my child. I know you were going to say checkmate before....well, you know. Take care with King; I'll be here when you return.

Kurama nodded, and followed King until they headed out the west gate. There, King stopped and began to speak once more.

Nodding in understanding, she and King went through each of his creations. Kurama released steel in ways she had not done so before with the basic applications she had mastered previously. The shape manipulations, power releases from her own body, creation and destruction, focus and control King instructed her in were really nothing new to one such as herself, however, she couldn't help but be impressed at King's skill....having created these jutsu and being so fluent in teaching as well.

Finishing the last jutsu King instructed her to do, she took out a bottle of water and took a sip, tossing one over to King. Ahh....that was exhilarating. Just like old times too, but with a bit of role reversal. What's next?

Page 3 of 3 « First 123