• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • No mood
  • Pirate
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • wtf
  • Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Results 1 to 20 of 80
    1. #1
      Kage minamoto's Avatar

      Status
      minamoto is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      15,311
      when me look like Badass , my
      Enemies will feel so
      Dumbass..so when Tobidara gets
      revealed...REMEMBER ME
      LAUGHTING AT YOUR
      STUPIDITY!!!!!"
       
      Secret
       

      prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups...

      i--------------->.

      proof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi :

      85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups...

      1-sasuke got free eyes from itachi (he dont even know how to implant them for himself like madara,he had to ask tobidara help to do it for him..)..

      2-free oro cursed seal from oro..

      3-free tomoed rinnegan from hagoromo ..

      4-free senju dna tissue from kabuto..


      most battles sasuke fought or won he always received help!!


      1-against danzo karin and tobidara helped him...

      2-against raikage team hebi helped him,otherwize raikage wouldv'e killed him..


      3-against killer bee SAME THING!!!..

      4-against orochimaru : sasuke waited untill oro weakned and get sick..then he attacked him...

      5-against madara : alliance shinobi helped him and yet madara managed to kill sasuke and defeat him..

      6-against itachi : itachi let sasuke win..

      only good fight sasuke won like boss was against deidara...rest is all help and free power ups ..and plotnojutsu..

       
           

    2. #2
      Senior Member Zlad's Avatar

      Status
      Zlad is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Posts
      8,783
      Location
      Norway
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Nice fanfic.
       
           

    3. #3
      Kage minamoto's Avatar

      Status
      minamoto is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      15,311
      when me look like Badass , my
      Enemies will feel so
      Dumbass..so when Tobidara gets
      revealed...REMEMBER ME
      LAUGHTING AT YOUR
      STUPIDITY!!!!!"
       
      Secret
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
      Nice fanfic.
      ..
       
           

    4. #4
      #mangafacts Sasuke the last Uchiha's Avatar

      Status
      Sasuke the last Uchiha is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      2,643
      Location
      SasukeBase
      "What I have is not a
      dream, because I will turn it
      into a REALITY"- Sasuke
      Uchiha
       
      Annoyed
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Quote Originally Posted by minamoto View Post
      ..
      You just proved to me you are butthurt .

      Keep making Madara and anti Sasuke threads and I'm gonna keep laughing at your butthurtnes.

      Also Lord Sasuke doesn't accept free power ups, proof is that he didn't get Hashirama cells arm.
       
           
      Last edited by Sasuke the last Uchiha; 05-10-2018 at 09:59 PM.

    5. #5
      Senior Member Zlad's Avatar

      Status
      Zlad is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Oct 2011
      Posts
      8,783
      Location
      Norway
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Quote Originally Posted by minamoto View Post
      ..
       
           

    6. #6
      #mangafacts Sasuke the last Uchiha's Avatar

      Status
      Sasuke the last Uchiha is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      2,643
      Location
      SasukeBase
      "What I have is not a
      dream, because I will turn it
      into a REALITY"- Sasuke
      Uchiha
       
      Annoyed
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Quote Originally Posted by minamoto View Post
      i--------------->.

      proof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi :

      85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups...

      1-sasuke got free eyes from itachi (he dont even know how to implant them for himself like madara,he had to ask tobidara help to do it for him..)..

      2-free oro cursed seal from oro..

      3-free tomoed rinnegan from hagoromo ..

      4-free senju dna tissue from kabuto..


      most battles sasuke fought or won he always received help!!


      1-against danzo karin and tobidara helped him...

      2-against raikage team hebi helped him,otherwize raikage wouldv'e killed him..


      3-against killer bee SAME THING!!!..

      4-against orochimaru : sasuke waited untill oro weakned and get sick..then he attacked him...

      5-against madara : alliance shinobi helped him and yet madara managed to kill sasuke and defeat him..

      6-against itachi : itachi let sasuke win..

      only good fight sasuke won like boss was against deidara...rest is all help and free power ups ..and plotnojutsu..

      !. Same as Madara.

      2.He Orochimaru gave it to him to control him and he resisted it and he doesn't have it anymore.

      3. He awakened it the exact same way as Madara.

      4. Madara has that aswell.

      1.Madara had all the Uchiha clan to help him against the senju clan.

      2. He ordered them not to help him becuase he had susanoo.

      3. He wasn't at full health, and he could've used amaterasu from the begging and neg Bee.

      4. Even if he was at full health, Orochimaru can't beat a sharingan user.

      5. Sasuke was alone when he attacked Madara and didn't have Rinnegan like Madara.

      6. Yeah right .
       
           

    7. #7
      ☯ Kage Bunshin Slayer ☯ Jiren's Avatar

      Status
      Jiren is online now
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      7,748
      Sarada FTW
       
      ----
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      When minamoto tries to do math.

       
           

    8. #8
      Senior Member Tauren Chieftain's Avatar

      Status
      Tauren Chieftain is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      5,925
      In search for Ciri
       
      ----
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Sasule the last uchiha took bait like some idiot.
       
           

    9. #9
      . Vulpini's Avatar

      Status
      Vulpini is offline
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Posts
      9,625
      If you're a member of
      SaradaBase or Sarada FC you
      automatically work for me
       
      Annoyed
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Garbage opinion, who gave it to you?
       
           

    10. #10
      Teh Real Minamoto! Minamoto Teh First's Avatar

      Status
      Minamoto Teh First is online now
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jan 2018
      Posts
      4,049
      Location
      Nice try
      Sakura soloes
       
      Innocent
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Both Sasuke and Naruto are fodders. They have to jump aliens all while Sakura must be restricted.
       
           

    11. #11
      Kage Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

      Status
      Rikudou Tobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      10,523
      I'm watching your bumb-ass
      stalking my post
       
      ----
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      So did Madara get free eyes from Izuna then?
      Hagoromoo never gave Sasuke his Tinnegan btw, he awakened them himself.
       
           

    12. #12
      Senior Member Warlocks's Avatar

      Status
      Warlocks is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      6,267
      Location
      Dhaka
      ★Omniarch★
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      manga fact
       
           

    13. #13
      Banned

      Status
      WarriorlWithin is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      May 2018
      Posts
      283
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      1 - How did Tobidara helped him when he was watching the battle while sitting?

      2 - Raikage would be dead if Sasuke used any stronger version other then rib cage susano'o

      3 - Against Killer Bee he still didnt recovered from Itachi fight and didnt even fought to kill

      4 - Sasuke > Orochimaru - where orochimaru lost within seconds against Itachi Sasuke actually pulled a fight

      5 - 16 years old Sasuke blitzed JJ Madara

      6 - I agree
       
           

    14. #14
      Kage minamoto's Avatar

      Status
      minamoto is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Nov 2011
      Posts
      15,311
      when me look like Badass , my
      Enemies will feel so
      Dumbass..so when Tobidara gets
      revealed...REMEMBER ME
      LAUGHTING AT YOUR
      STUPIDITY!!!!!"
       
      Secret
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
      So did Madara get free eyes from Izuna then?
      Hagoromoo never gave Sasuke his Tinnegan btw, he awakened them himself.

      blind madara proved he isn't fodder without eyes....but blind sasuke proved he is fodder without eyes who was inside tobidara cave unable to move... and it was hago who gave sasuke tooed rinnegan.
      .
       
           

    15. #15
      #mangafacts Sasuke the last Uchiha's Avatar

      Status
      Sasuke the last Uchiha is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      2,643
      Location
      SasukeBase
      "What I have is not a
      dream, because I will turn it
      into a REALITY"- Sasuke
      Uchiha
       
      Annoyed
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Quote Originally Posted by minamoto View Post

      blind madara proved he isn't fodder without eyes....but blind sasuke proved he is fodder without eyes who was inside tobidara cave unable to move... and it was hago who gave sasuke tooed rinnegan.
      .
      Blined Madara had SM, and it's stupid to think that Hagoromo without being JJ can give people KKM.
       
           

    16. #16
      Kage/Admiral LordRaikage's Avatar

      Status
      LordRaikage is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Posts
      6,920
      Furious
       
      Annoyed
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Trolling both sides i see.
       
           

    17. #17
      Kage Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

      Status
      Rikudou Tobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      10,523
      I'm watching your bumb-ass
      stalking my post
       
      ----
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Quote Originally Posted by minamoto View Post

      blind madara proved he isn't fodder without eyes....but blind sasuke proved he is fodder without eyes who was inside tobidara cave unable to move... and it was hago who gave sasuke tooed rinnegan.
      .
      Hagormoo gave Sasuke the seal power, he never reached into his eyes and give him a rinnegan. All he did was touch his left hand.
      Also Sasuke was never blind.
       
           

    18. #18
      Senior Member Animegoin's Avatar

      Status
      Animegoin is online now
      Gender
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Posts
      2,819
      Akira Toriyama screwed Vegeta
      in the TOP
       
      ----
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke the last Uchiha View Post
      Blined Madara had SM, and it's stupid to think that Hagoromo without being JJ can give people KKM.
      Lmfao wait, you think Sasuke’s Rinnegan is KKM?
       
           

    19. #19
      #mangafacts Sasuke the last Uchiha's Avatar

      Status
      Sasuke the last Uchiha is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      2,643
      Location
      SasukeBase
      "What I have is not a
      dream, because I will turn it
      into a REALITY"- Sasuke
      Uchiha
       
      Annoyed
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Quote Originally Posted by Animegoin View Post
      Lmfao wait, you think Sasuke’s Rinnegan is KKM?
      Yeah, because it's stupid to think there are 2 types of the Rinnegan without there being any difference between them.
       
           
      Last edited by Sasuke the last Uchiha; 05-11-2018 at 02:44 AM.

    20. #20
      Senior Member Animegoin's Avatar

      Status
      Animegoin is online now
      Gender
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Posts
      2,819
      Akira Toriyama screwed Vegeta
      in the TOP
       
      ----
       

      Re: prrof sasuke ain't dat strong shinobi : 85,13% of sasuke powers are free powerups

      Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke the last Uchiha View Post
      Yeah, because it's stupid to think there are 2 types of the Rinnegan without being any difference between them.
      Lmfao no, it’s stupid think that a Kekkei Genkai magically became a Kekkei Mora in the blink of an eye. Pun intended.
       
           

    Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •