• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • No mood
  • Pirate
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • wtf
  • Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
    Results 1 to 20 of 75
    1. #1
      Senior Member Passerby's Avatar

      Status
      Passerby is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Posts
      2,691
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Asking for a friend...
       
           

    2. #2
      Light me up baby LIT as AF's Avatar

      Status
      LIT as AF is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Posts
      611
      Location
      Toronto
      Muda, Muda, Mudada
       
      Hungry
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Vergo who was leagues above Green Man lost to Law, how is Roro going to beat someone like Trafalgar, who's basically the next WB come EOS? Law tangoed with Fuiji and Flamingo and had no trouble with them; Roro was struggling to keep up with Fujitora.
      Law at this point is almost Emperor level. I'd say his bounty is somewhere around 1.5-2.0 Billion Berries.
       
           

    3. #3
      Kage Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

      Status
      Rikudou Tobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      10,523
      I'm watching your bumb-ass
      stalking my post
       
      ----
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      I think so, but Law will get destroyed by Luffy no doubt he’s in a league of his own.
      Zoro and Luffy aren’t getting their ass handed to them by a vice admiral that’s for sure.

      I don’t know what dumbass would say that Vergo is miles above Zoro because that’s just the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. Zoro already beat an officer who’s Vergo’s superior.
       
           

    4. #4
      Light me up baby LIT as AF's Avatar

      Status
      LIT as AF is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Posts
      611
      Location
      Toronto
      Muda, Muda, Mudada
       
      Hungry
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
      I think so, but Law will get destroyed by Luffy no doubt he’s in a league of his own.
      Zoro and Luffy aren’t getting their ass handed to them by a vice admiral that’s for sure.

      I don’t know what dumbass would say that Vergo is miles above Zoro because that’s just the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. Zoro already beat an officer who’s Vergo’s superior.
      Pica wasn't superior to Vergo.
       
           

    5. #5
      Kage Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

      Status
      Rikudou Tobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      10,523
      I'm watching your bumb-ass
      stalking my post
       
      ----
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Quote Originally Posted by LORDAERON View Post
      Pica wasn't superior to Vergo.
      Yes he is.
      Go read the manga in dressrosa

      1. Chief of staff Trebol
      2. Pica
      3. Diamanté
      4. Vergo


      Don’t know where you’ve been for the last couple of months but Vergo isn’t even the strongest.
       
           

    6. #6
      Light me up baby LIT as AF's Avatar

      Status
      LIT as AF is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Posts
      611
      Location
      Toronto
      Muda, Muda, Mudada
       
      Hungry
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
      Yes he is.
      Go read the manga in dressrosa

      1. Chief of staff Trebol
      2. Pica
      3. Diamanté
      4. Vergo


      Don’t know where you’ve been for the last couple of months but Vergo isn’t even the strongest.
      Where did you get that from? Last time I checked, Vergo was second to Flamingo.
       
           

    7. #7
      Kage Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

      Status
      Rikudou Tobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      10,523
      I'm watching your bumb-ass
      stalking my post
       
      ----
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Quote Originally Posted by LORDAERON View Post
      Where did you get that from? Last time I checked, Vergo was second to Flamingo.
      Well no, last time Oda confirmed in chapter 768 that Trebol is second after Doflamingo.

      Vergo was never second in charge or even third. It was just some idiotic fanboy member that spread that lie over different forums just because he thought his full body haki looked cool. That all became useless when Pica showed full body haki bigger than Vergo's and a devil fruit power on top of that.
       
           

    8. #8
      Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar

      Status
      Love Cook is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      5,125
      Location
      All Blue
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
      Yes he is.
      Go read the manga in dressrosa

      1. Chief of staff Trebol
      2. Pica
      3. Diamanté
      4. Vergo


      Don’t know where you’ve been for the last couple of months but Vergo isn’t even the strongest.
      That's completely wrong, you made that up and you tried to get away with it by saying go reread. The burden of proof is on you.

      Vergo is Doffy's right hand man and worked together for more than 31 years, ever since he joined the family at 10. He was also the original Corazon before he was send off on a more important mission. He climbed the ranks within the marines all the way up to vice-admiral. Even at vice-admiral he was outclassing Smoker another vice-admiral.

      Up till the point where Law cut him, nothing seriously hurt Vergo in a physical way. He brushed everything off like nothing. His full body CoA never got tested. His body structure actually changed by the haki where Pica was only covered in CoA.

      So objectively speaking you're wrong on some parts, subjectively speaking you're probably wrong about Pica being stronger than Vergo too.

      I'm not going to mix myself in a Law discussion because there is no winning that. With tricks like scan and shambles Oda could have Law teleport Zoro's swords out of his hands. So it basically depends on Oda's mood of the day if Law wins or loses, because with Law's abilities he doesn't have to lose against anyone.

      Edit: I saw I got ninja'd by your other post. Before you fall over the wording, I'm not disagreeing with Trebol being called the chief of staff, that's obviously a fact. I'm saying that Vergo was his right hand man, and his fixer. He would send in Vergo to get things done, he was his partner and known him the longest.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c83x4yBqvvE
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro0fuACuCTE

      It's like Zoro being Luffy's vice-captain, even when he never was appointed or mentioned as such in the manga. Everyone would take an order from him, but he can't pull rank, that's not how the SH's roll. And no one would question an order from Vergo either.
       
           
      Last edited by Love Cook; 08-04-2018 at 11:57 PM.

    9. #9
      Kage Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

      Status
      Rikudou Tobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      10,523
      I'm watching your bumb-ass
      stalking my post
       
      ----
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
      That's completely wrong, you made that up and you tried to get away with it by saying go reread. The burden of proof is on you.

      Vergo is Doffy's right hand man and worked together for more than 31 years, ever since he joined the family at 10. He was also the original Corazon before he was send off on a more important mission. He climbed the ranks within the marines all the way up to vice-admiral. Even at vice-admiral he was outclassing Smoker another vice-admiral.
      Why don't you look above before you spout more nonsense about burden of proof. It was trebol that gave Dofy his flintlock and his devil fruit powers, all 3 officers worked together with Dofy at the same time. So this little history lesson you're trying to give me here is just pointless.
      Vergo outclassing a new vice-admiral doesn't mean much he's shown nothing impressive to be honest. Pica was able to replicate the full body haki and he's a devil fruit user outclassing Vergo in skill and power in every single way. So I thought he was Dofy's right hand man until the manga revealed that Trebol is superior.
      Up till the point where Law cut him, nothing seriously hurt Vergo in a physical way. He brushed everything off like nothing. His full body CoA never got tested. His body structure actually changed by the haki where Pica was only covered in CoA.
      This speculation is based off nothing. He could've just used Lao G's move to enhance his structure before covering himself in Haki for all we know. If anything Pica's haki is superior to Vergo's because Law one-shot Vergo's full body without even covering his blade in haki.

      So objectively speaking you're wrong on some parts, subjectively speaking you're probably wrong about Pica being stronger than Vergo too.
      Well I already covered how wrong you are from above.
      I'm not going to mix myself in a Law discussion because there is no winning that. With tricks like scan and shambles Oda could have Law teleport Zoro's swords out of his hands. So it basically depends on Oda's mood of the day if Law wins or loses, because with Law's abilities he doesn't have to lose against anyone.
      Law couldn't even teleport Smoker's club from his hands let alone Zoro's swords. You have your opinion on the matter and there's no true right or wrong for now as long as you know that Luffy is superior to Law by a lot. That's all you need to really care about.
       
           

    10. #10
      Tryna OD on THC Pirate King's Avatar

      Status
      Pirate King is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      5,411
      Location
      Florida
      Yesterdays history, tomorrows
      the future, tonights the party
       
      Happy
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      zoro wins 7/10 times fight could go either way imo
       
           

    11. #11
      Kage Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

      Status
      Rikudou Tobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      10,523
      I'm watching your bumb-ass
      stalking my post
       
      ----
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
      Edit: I saw I got ninja'd by your other post. Before you fall over the wording, I'm not disagreeing with Trebol being called the chief of staff, that's obviously a fact. I'm saying that Vergo was his right hand man, and his fixer. He would send in Vergo to get things done, he was his partner and known him the longest.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c83x4yBqvvE
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro0fuACuCTE

      It's like Zoro being Luffy's vice-captain, even when he never was appointed or mentioned as such in the manga. Everyone would take an order from him, but he can't pull rank, that's not how the SH's roll. And no one would question an order from Vergo either.
      In the manga trebol already said that all four of the higher executives met Doflamingo at the same time, that’s why none of them have any higher rank then the other.
      Diamanté was also said to be Dofy’s right hand man, and Dofy said that he was the only genius that he can trust with the colosseum.
      Vergo knowing Dofy longer was before the 3 super executives were ever introduced and he was talking about compared to the lower ranking ones not the supreme officers.
      For you to be chief of staff means that you hold a higher status power than everyone of doflamingo’s staff members. This includes Vergo, Diamanté, and Pica.

      Trebol>Vergo and that’s the truth. I don’t like it at all, but I have to deal with it.
       
           

    12. #12
      Senior Member ~Naruto&Itachi~'s Avatar

      Status
      ~Naruto&Itachi~ is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Posts
      10,473
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Law edges it for me, his DF is too OP
       
           

    13. #13
      Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar

      Status
      Love Cook is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      5,125
      Location
      All Blue
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
      In the manga trebol already said that all four of the higher executives met Doflamingo at the same time, that’s why none of them have any higher rank then the other.
      Diamanté was also said to be Dofy’s right hand man, and Dofy said that he was the only genius that he can trust with the colosseum.
      Vergo knowing Dofy longer was before the 3 super executives were ever introduced and he was talking about compared to the lower ranking ones not the supreme officers.
      For you to be chief of staff means that you hold a higher status power than everyone of doflamingo’s staff members. This includes Vergo, Diamanté, and Pica.

      Trebol>Vergo and that’s the truth. I don’t like it at all, but I have to deal with it.
      You're all over the place and making conclusions aren't backed by the manga at all.

      I already said how their full body haki wasn't the same, yet you go on by saying that Pica has higher skill and power. If we would go of what we saw I think it's safe to say that Vergo is a way more skilled fighter than Pica was. Pica relied on his DF way too much, he was pure mass and destruction. Vergo was control and tecnique. With Rokushiki there is no way Pica can ever hope to catch Pica. With Oni Take Vergo folded a thick steel door with just the air pressure, it didn't even connect with the door. If Vergo would go all out on Pica his superior haki (he has both since he is trained as a VA) would definitely be able to recreate the effect Luffy, Portebello, Chinjao and Zoro were able to pull off. Shatter that giant body. Zoro is no expert in CoO yet he found out where Pica was, imagine if Vergo was trying to find him. Someone with excellent mastery of haki and familiar with Pica's abilities.

      You link rank to strength, that is based on nothing. Just because you hold a higher rank doesn't mean that you're stronger. Vergo was Doffy's strongest partner and they had a special bond. He already held the title of executive before he was off to a more important mission.

      You clearly don't understand how Vergo got beaten as you think that haki was playing a role there. The only reason Vergo was beaten because Law didn't fight with haki. Doffy clearly said that in this state nothing could harm Vergo. And we have all the reason to believe that since he was barely hurt both his fights with Smoker and Law. That was just in his base form, completely covered in haki would be a different story all together. His entire body structure changed. If Smoker or Law would try to attack him with a physical attack they would've lost then and there. Instead Law honed his skill in the past 2 years, if you paid attention to his story about the gears you would've gotten that. With his ability he sliced Vergo up, bypassing his haki. There was no defense for that. Law's cuts don't have to connect with his target when he is in his room. Go check out the fight with Smoker and G5, he is cutting ships up in the sky by just swinging his sword at them, in his room his sword is basically a laser beam that reaches to the edge of his room.

      Last thing, Law couldn't take away Smoker's Jutte since it has a sea stone tip, so I guess that is how much you know about his powers. You pile mistake upon mistake and base your opinion off that. Maybe don't act all high and mighty when you don't have all your facts straight, assumptions are the mother of all fuck-ups. Chief of staff ? That is a rank for show, Diamante was something like the chief of the Colosseum if I recall correctly, how would you ever base off a rang who is stronger ? Especially when the other person is working undercover and only connects you under a false name. Doesn't like someone we should give a rank that many people come to know off.

      Also you can be all sassy with look above before I spout nonsense. I even talked in my original post that I wrote that before I read your reply. Yet you replied 2 hours later to my edit, I think there was plenty of time to incorporate that.
       
           

    14. #14
      Kage Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

      Status
      Rikudou Tobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      10,523
      I'm watching your bumb-ass
      stalking my post
       
      ----
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Quote Originally Posted by Love Cook View Post
      You're all over the place and making conclusions aren't backed by the manga at all.

      I already said how their full body haki wasn't the same, yet you go on by saying that Pica has higher skill and power. If we would go of what we saw I think it's safe to say that Vergo is a way more skilled fighter than Pica was. Pica relied on his DF way too much, he was pure mass and destruction. Vergo was control and tecnique. With Rokushiki there is no way Pica can ever hope to catch Pica. With Oni Take Vergo folded a thick steel door with just the air pressure, it didn't even connect with the door. If Vergo would go all out on Pica his superior haki (he has both since he is trained as a VA) would definitely be able to recreate the effect Luffy, Portebello, Chinjao and Zoro were able to pull off. Shatter that giant body. Zoro is no expert in CoO yet he found out where Pica was, imagine if Vergo was trying to find him. Someone with excellent mastery of haki and familiar with Pica's abilities.
      Everything I said is backed up by the manga and everything you're saying is just biased speculation. And here's why.
      Pica relied on his devil fruit powers a lot because they wielded much more firepower than it did with his natural body. Vergo bending a metal stale is nothing compared to the destructive power that assimilates enough crushing force to destroy a whole city with one hand. You think that Vergo is a lot more skilled than Pica just because he used one of the six powers, you're assuming already that he mastered Rokushiki already so I can see your bias. Granted that he is Vice admiral, none the less it's a speculation(I don't expect the Admirals to master the six powers either so obviously I won't expect that from Vergo too).
      That doesn't make him skilled at all. Pica is Supreme officer of thee Assault squad, him and one of Diamante's fighter brigade officers along with Diamante himself are the ones that taught Law all those skills in the first place. The very same one that defeated Vergo without the use of Haki. To say that Vergo is a lot more skilled than Pica or even Diamante is clearly wrong.
      Vergo doesn't have any mastery over any other version of observation haki, all he has is Buso's haki as his thing. You're just hyping up Vergo for nothing because there's no need for me to imagine anything Vergo related when he already got killed easily.
      So by simple logic Pica's haki is vastly superior than Vergo's because Zoro needed haki to penetrate Pica's while Law didn't even need to apply any haki to cut through Vergo.

      You link rank to strength, that is based on nothing. Just because you hold a higher rank doesn't mean that you're stronger. Vergo was Doffy's strongest partner and they had a special bond. He already held the title of executive before he was off to a more important mission.
      Because it is, otherwise don't respect the hierarchy. Simple.
      @bold what type of bullshit are you spouting out now? Vergo was not Dofy's strongest partner, that's a baseless statement. Dofy didn't have any special bond with Vergo, all four supreme officers have the exact same relationship with Dofy and to speculate that Vergo had anything more is 100% bias fanboyism and wrong.
      If anything the one with the highest rank ought to have a special relationship with Dofy, but I'm not going to make such wild assumptions like you're doing right now.
      You clearly don't understand how Vergo got beaten as you think that haki was playing a role there. The only reason Vergo was beaten because Law didn't fight with haki. Doffy clearly said that in this state nothing could harm Vergo. And we have all the reason to believe that since he was barely hurt both his fights with Smoker and Law. That was just in his base form, completely covered in haki would be a different story all together. His entire body structure changed. If Smoker or Law would try to attack him with a physical attack they would've lost then and there. Instead Law honed his skill in the past 2 years, if you paid attention to his story about the gears you would've gotten that. With his ability he sliced Vergo up, bypassing his haki. There was no defense for that. Law's cuts don't have to connect with his target when he is in his room. Go check out the fight with Smoker and G5, he is cutting ships up in the sky by just swinging his sword at them, in his room his sword is basically a laser beam that reaches to the edge of his room.
      You clearly don't know what you're talking about or even how the bases of how haki even works in the first place because what you're saying doesn't make any sense.
      Law only met Vergo once in their flashback as a kid and he never used his devil fruit against him, so there is nothing for him to hone exactly against Vergo. Only to get stronger naturally as a pirate to face the New world.
      Go back to the manga and read correctly because Law's sword made contact with Vergo's body. The whole purpose of Vergo applying Haki to his body is to bypass Law's cutting power so that it wouldn't work, this was all mentioned during the Law vs Smoker fight when Tashigi's weak ass haki didn't protect her from getting cut.
      Law's room cuts anything inside of its barrier, which includes the gears that were in it too. Law didn't even need to beat Vergo's haki by covering his sword in buso haki just for his fruit powers to work. He overcame it just by his DF powers being stronger than Vergo's haki. If you go look at his other fights, Dofy has blocked Law's room cutting power before and he didn't need that full body haki trash that Vergo pulled off.
      Last thing, Law couldn't take away Smoker's Jutte since it has a sea stone tip, so I guess that is how much you know about his powers. You pile mistake upon mistake and base your opinion off that. Maybe don't act all high and mighty when you don't have all your facts straight, assumptions are the mother of all fuck-ups. Chief of staff ? That is a rank for show, Diamante was something like the chief of the Colosseum if I recall correctly, how would you ever base off a rang who is stronger ? Especially when the other person is working undercover and only connects you under a false name. Doesn't like someone we should give a rank that many people come to know off.
      The only one assuming here is you with all that bullshit talk of vergo having a special bond over all the other supreme officers is nonsense talk. You clearly don't know what you're talking about because the tip of smokers club has sea prism on it, not the whole entire club it's self so he still can swap it if he wanted to. You can't scan away your opponents items if they are constantly attacking you, he needs to be standing in one place even when using chambres otherwise it would end like this:

      So saying that he can simply take away Zoro's swords with just "scan" is the dumbest shit you have to say for someone on Zoro's caliber, comparing him to a bunch of G-5 fodders getting there weapons taken away is just desperate. You have no reason to start bitching over something that doesn't suit your need and start calling manga pages that I post as assumptions when you're talking about this garbage without any manga pages to show at all.
      Also you can be all sassy with look above before I spout nonsense. I even talked in my original post that I wrote that before I read your reply. Yet you replied 2 hours later to my edit, I think there was plenty of time to incorporate that.
      I posted 2 hours later than your edit because I have a life and I have things to do. I don't sit on the computer all doing nothing but waiting for people to post back. So this is not something that you should be proud of just to let you know.
       
           
      Last edited by Rikudou Tobi; 08-05-2018 at 04:04 AM.

    15. #15
      Kage Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

      Status
      Rikudou Tobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      10,523
      I'm watching your bumb-ass
      stalking my post
       
      ----
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      The worst part about your argument is that you're saying that just because you're rank higher in a captain's crew, doesn't make you stronger than your subordinates.
      You said that Vergo is stronger (based on nothing) and he shares a special bond with Doflamingo (just like the other 3 supreme officers) therefore that's your reasoning on why he is the second strongest? And I'm the one who's assuming?

      So you're telling me that this garbage makes sense to you? I know for a fact that you don't know anything about Onepiece at all.

      I guess Sabo who is also chief of staff isn't the second strongest after Dragon just because he didn't share a special bond like Kuma or Ivo did.
       
           

    16. #16
      Shitty Chef Love Cook's Avatar

      Status
      Love Cook is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Apr 2009
      Posts
      5,125
      Location
      All Blue
      This user has no status.
       
      ----
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
      The worst part about your argument is that you're saying that just because you're rank higher in a captain's crew, doesn't make you stronger than your subordinates.
      You said that Vergo is stronger (based on nothing) and he shares a special bond with Doflamingo (just like the other 3 supreme officers) therefore that's your reasoning on why he is the second strongest? And I'm the one who's assuming?

      So you're telling me that this garbage makes sense to you? I know for a fact that you don't know anything about Onepiece at all.

      I guess Sabo who is also chief of staff isn't the second strongest after Dragon just because he didn't share a special bond like Kuma or Ivo did.
      That's the worst summary of my post you could've hoped writing. If this is also how you read One Piece I understand your confusion.

      I went into detail why I think Vergo is stronger. I never said anything about the strength about someone and their subordinates based on rank. I just said just because Trebol is called Chief of Staff doesn't make him the strongest executive. Executives are not subordinates, they're equal in rank. Just like there are a shit tonne of vice-admirals, one VA like Smoker doesn't hold up against another like Vergo. Or Mihawk and Buggy, both Shichibukai. Nice rank doesn't hold weight in a battle. Gorosei are on the top of the food chain, but can they actually fight ? You don't know nothing about that. But here you are like a broken record about ranks as if it means something in a fight. You try to shit talk me that I'm making assumptions and hyping Vergo about Haki. If you would be as knowledgeable as you are you would know that all VA's are trained in both styles of haki, as written in the manga. So you kinda have egg on your face there. I don't really care about the other forms of rokushiki since with geppou he already has the mobility he needs, his CoA beats tekkai, he doesn't need shigan with his stick. and Kami-e is a weak version of CoO.

      Your version of Law fighting Vergo, Smoker and Tashigi is hard to read. It makes little sense. Also 'the gears' are not literal gears being cut genius, I reference to Law's speech after he beaten Vergo. It seems that you don't understand how Law's fruit bypassed Vergo's haki so that he didn't have to rely on a physical attack to counter his haki. I guess if that is too hard of a concept this basically is all wasted on you anyway. You bring up a good point about Doflamingo. The difference is that Doflamingo never let himself get cut. If you watch his fights he always blocks Law's sword with his string between his fingers which results in a blocked swing. That is the only good way to block Law's DF ability.

      You know for a fact that I know nothing about One Piece ? Boy, look to your left check the join date. I've been here almost for ten years and I've been reading One Piece far before that. You can throw around all the insults around that you like, but saying that I don't know anything is objectively WRONG. Ten plus years of waiting each week and having the time to think about the series, discussing it here, zooming in on details, I know everything there is. What you should know is your place, send me a message when you're active for 10 years on a fan forum.

      If you would drop all the bullshit rank talk, Can you please tell me how Pica would beat Vergo in a fight. When you're done with that answer me how Zoro will guard himself from Law taking his sword.

      Lastly, I don't give a shit about you having a life. If you come back 2 hours later to make a post and note that my post has a edit, maybe you shouldn't have such a big mouth about me not reading your first post when those posts were made 10 minutes apart, there was no way that I could've read that when I was typing my own post. That's being a hypocrite when you accuse me of 'spouting nonsense'. Fix your mistake when you come back from baking your cookies.
       
           
      Last edited by Love Cook; 08-05-2018 at 04:51 AM.

    17. #17
      Senior Member Skull Knight's Avatar

      Status
      Skull Knight is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Posts
      3,965
      If you don't take risks, You
      can't create a future.
       
      Pirate
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Vergo doesn't have Observation Haki that's why Sanji was able to land hits on him.
      He only had Armament Haki which is more or less the same as Pica's.
       
           

    18. #18
      Sage Uzumaki sensei's Avatar

      Status
      Uzumaki sensei is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Sep 2016
      Posts
      447
      Location
      america
      Tobidara is a myth
       
      ----
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Quote Originally Posted by EDGERUNNER View Post
      Vergo who was leagues above Green Man lost to Law, how is Roro going to beat someone like Trafalgar, who's basically the next WB come EOS? Law tangoed with Fuiji and Flamingo and had no trouble with them; Roro was struggling to keep up with Fujitora.
      Law at this point is almost Emperor level. I'd say his bounty is somewhere around 1.5-2.0 Billion Berries.
      he was getting his ass handed to him and barely held on and the wank is real he nowhere near WB level and his bounty is nowhere near even a billion
       
           

    19. #19
      Bipolar Sage Dęvîa Puęrî's Avatar

      Status
      Dęvîa Puęrî is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Posts
      8,298
      Location
      Miami FL
      Lets make the most of tonight
      cuz where gonna die young
       
      Drunk
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Tobi View Post
      Why don't you look above before you spout more nonsense about burden of proof. It was trebol that gave Dofy his flintlock and his devil fruit powers, all 3 officers worked together with Dofy at the same time. So this little history lesson you're trying to give me here is just pointless.
      Vergo outclassing a new vice-admiral doesn't mean much he's shown nothing impressive to be honest. Pica was able to replicate the full body haki and he's a devil fruit user outclassing Vergo in skill and power in every single way. So I thought he was Dofy's right hand man until the manga revealed that Trebol is superior.

      This speculation is based off nothing. He could've just used Lao G's move to enhance his structure before covering himself in Haki for all we know. If anything Pica's haki is superior to Vergo's because Law one-shot Vergo's full body without even covering his blade in haki.


      Well I already covered how wrong you are from above.

      Law couldn't even teleport Smoker's club from his hands let alone Zoro's swords. You have your opinion on the matter and there's no true right or wrong for now as long as you know that Luffy is superior to Law by a lot. That's all you need to really care about.
      k


      lol just stop..
       
           

    20. #20
      Kage Rikudou Tobi's Avatar

      Status
      Rikudou Tobi is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2015
      Posts
      10,523
      I'm watching your bumb-ass
      stalking my post
       
      ----
       

      Re: Can beat Zoro beat Law?

      Quote Originally Posted by Dęvîa Puęrî View Post
      k


      lol just stop..
      Did your ass just use a stupid filler anime?

       
           

    Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •