Important: Main website taken offline - Read Announcement

  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • No mood
  • Pirate
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • wtf
  • Results 1 to 19 of 19
    1. #1
      Dreamer Heni's Avatar

      Status
      Heni is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      17,080
      ...
       
      ----
       

      PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Which one should I get?

      Which one has better graphics?

      I will mainly play Dark Souls and battlefield.
       
           

    2. #2
      🎐✨🌴🔱 ᴢᴜʀᴀs's Avatar

      Status
      ᴢᴜʀᴀs is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      22,969
      Location
      🦅
      丨丂丂卂 爪ㄖㄖᗪ
       
      Shy
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Xbox has better graphics. But I'll recommend PS4 honestly. Paying for Xbox live is a pain in the ass. If you decide to get Xbox, get the Terabyte (Your going to love the more space).
       
           
      Last edited by ᴢᴜʀᴀs; 09-06-2018 at 12:46 PM.

    3. #3
      Dreamer Heni's Avatar

      Status
      Heni is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      17,080
      ...
       
      ----
       

      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Quote Originally Posted by ᴢᴜʀᴀs View Post
      Xbox has better graphics. But I'll recommend PS4 honestly. Paying for Xbox live is a pain in the ass.
      I had both ps4 and the original Xbox one in the past and I noticed ps4 had better graphics. I couldn't find an Xbox one and Xbox one S graphic comparison. S has better graphics than Xbox one?
       
           

    4. #4
      Senior Member Yeah right's Avatar

      Status
      Yeah right is online now
      Gender
      Join Date
      May 2016
      Posts
      1,184
      Location
      Closer than you think
      I’m this close... to finding
      out where you live.
       
      ----
       

      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Stick to chess.
       
           

    5. #5
      🎐✨🌴🔱 ᴢᴜʀᴀs's Avatar

      Status
      ᴢᴜʀᴀs is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      22,969
      Location
      🦅
      丨丂丂卂 爪ㄖㄖᗪ
       
      Shy
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Quote Originally Posted by Heni View Post
      I had both ps4 and the original Xbox one in the past and I noticed ps4 had better graphics. I couldn't find an Xbox one and Xbox one S graphic comparison. S has better graphics than Xbox one?
      I doubt it.

      https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming...vs-xbox-one-s/
       
           

    6. #6
      Dreamer Heni's Avatar

      Status
      Heni is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      17,080
      ...
       
      ----
       

      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Quote Originally Posted by ᴢᴜʀᴀs View Post
      How does the S have better graphics than ps4 slim
       
           

    7. #7
      Dreamer Heni's Avatar

      Status
      Heni is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Posts
      17,080
      ...
       
      ----
       

      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Quote Originally Posted by Yeah right View Post
      Stick to chess.
      I play chess on a public computer.
       
           

    8. #8
      09/04/2021 Judgement AnimusOra's Avatar

      Status
      AnimusOra is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      2,054
      Location
      Blackwater Park
      What the hell is an aluminum
      falcon?
       
      Cool
       

      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      The clear winner is PC my friend. Do not settle for inferior machines!
       
           

    9. #9
      Premium User Adam Driver's Avatar

      Status
      Adam Driver is offline
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      10,492
      Location
      USA
      This user has no status.
       
      No mood
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Quote Originally Posted by Heni View Post
      How does the S have better graphics than ps4 slim
      They are nearly the exact same in terms of performance, the differences reside on whether you have friends on either console, exclusive titles, and however which way you'd prefer the menu and layout to be designed. Both have pros and cons don't let console fanboys cloud your decision, decide for yourself.

      Quote Originally Posted by AnimusOra View Post
      The clear winner is PC my friend. Do not settle for inferior machines!
      This is the real answer here. Save up money and build a PC, console will never touch PC gaming. All those PS fanboys and Xbox fanboys bickering amongst each arguing how their consoles are better than the other when they perform the same are babies fighting for toys compared to the master race.
       
           

    10. #10
      Senior Member Tauren Chieftain's Avatar

      Status
      Tauren Chieftain is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      5,847
      In search for Ciri
       
      ----
       

      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Quote Originally Posted by Adam Driver View Post


      This is the real answer here. Save up money and build a PC, console will never touch PC gaming. All those PS fanboys and Xbox fanboys bickering amongst each arguing how their consoles are better than the other when they perform the same are babies fighting for toys compared to the master race.
      Based on what ? Your own opinion .
      Aren't you doing the same thing .

      Everything has pro and cons and same goes for PC gaming.

      - not every PC will run games on same performances which is not case with consoles

      - buy a new gaming PC wait year or two to find out your PC no longer can run newest games on max possible settings

      - game lags despite the fact your PC is strong enough to run them without any problem.

      Consoles simplified gaming , buy a game put your cd and play with no lags or need for any upgrade in future. Many people want to spend their time actually playing a game not spending time trying to fix a problem or search web to figure out what is problem or solution. Many of gamer are smaller children who doesn't have necessary knowledge and don't always live in UK or USA, Germany, France so they don't know language to understand what they need to do so they won't know how to fix some issue or how to play Fifa /Pes with controller instead with keyboard, why they are getting this network error , and why they need newest version of Java so that they could watch some movies . Also their parents just normal people and not computer experts so they also don't know how to fix those common problem .They want their kids to simply have fun thats why they are buying them consoles and thats why many prefer consoles.

      PC being better than console is not everyones opinion nor fact, I as both console and PC owner prefer consoles for pure gaming purpose and I know plenty people who share same opinion.
       
           

    11. #11
      Premium User Adam Driver's Avatar

      Status
      Adam Driver is offline
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      10,492
      Location
      USA
      This user has no status.
       
      No mood
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Quote Originally Posted by Tauren Chieftain View Post
      Based on what ? Your own opinion .
      Aren't you doing the same thing .

      Everything has pro and cons and same goes for PC gaming.

      - not every PC will run games on same performances which is not case with consoles

      - buy a new gaming PC wait year or two to find out your PC no longer can run newest games on max possible settings

      - game lags despite the fact your PC is strong enough to run them without any problem.

      Consoles simplified gaming , buy a game put your cd and play with no lags or need for any upgrade in future. Many people want to spend their time actually playing a game not spending time trying to fix a problem or search web to figure out what is problem or solution. Many of gamer are smaller children who doesn't have necessary knowledge and don't always live in UK or USA, Germany, France so they don't know language to understand what they need to do so they won't know how to fix some issue or how to play Fifa /Pes with controller instead with keyboard, why they are getting this network error , . Also their parents just normal people and not computer experts so they also don't know how to fix those common problem .They want their kids to simply have fun thats why they are buying them consoles and thats why many prefer consoles.

      PC being better than console is not everyones opinion nor fact, I as both console and PC owner prefer consoles for pure gaming purpose and I know plenty people who share same opinion.
      Year or two till the PC can't run latest games?? You clearly no absolutely nothing about PC gaming my old 1050ti can still run the latest games. Hell even some older cards can. On PC's you can swap out and upgrade parts at your own leisure whenever and however you please, not ever year or two or three lmao what is this nonsense.

      @bold, laughable, you can play with a keyboard/mouse, or xbox/PlayStation controllers on PC. Your entire argument is based on a little kid not knowing how to manage a gaming PC. With that I agree with you, gaming consoles are perfect for children, while PC gaming is meant more so for an older gaming enthusiast outside of prebuscent youth up to an adult.

      @red bold, doubt you own both considering your knowledge on PC gaming is completely off, don't confuse your regular PC for a gaming one. And that's an incredibly unpopular opinion that you share with your console friends.

      And you even put in your statement that console gaming is simplified, as it is a simplified version of gaming. If you want the pinnacle version of gaming you go with PC. There is zero competition when it comes to performance. Only salvageable argument to prefer a console is literally for if your friends don't own a gaming PC, any particular exlusive title, or the simplicity of gaming for a child as you so stated.
       
           
      Last edited by Adam Driver; 09-13-2018 at 02:15 PM.

    12. #12
      Premium User Adam Driver's Avatar

      Status
      Adam Driver is offline
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      10,492
      Location
      USA
      This user has no status.
       
      No mood
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Lol @momosaka disliking my post without disputing my points that are supported by tauren already, very childlike of you, I see console is most beneficial for you


      Lol I also forgot about the $60 service you have to pay yearly just to play most multiplayer games that aren't free in the digital markets. And you wanna talk about always having to renew parts every year or two which isn't remotely true in the slightest!
       
           

    13. #13
      Member AJBecky BlissRollins's Avatar
      Status
      AJBecky BlissRollins is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Aug 2018
      Posts
      43
      Location
      Twisted Bliss
      Lasskicking through Flair and
      Mella$
       
      Bemused
       

      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Xbox one but it's a bias answer.
       
           

    14. #14
      iNotorious's Avatar

      Status
      iNotorious is offline
      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Posts
      80,409
      Please wait a moment. Curry is
      a necessity of summer.
       
      Meh
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Quote Originally Posted by Tauren Chieftain View Post
      - not every PC will run games on same performances which is not case with consoles


      Quote Originally Posted by Tauren Chieftain View Post
      - buy a new gaming PC wait year or two to find out your PC no longer can run newest games on max possible settings
      What? My brother built his gaming PC back in 2014 and he can play PUGB easily wit his GTX 970. Outta here.

      Quote Originally Posted by Tauren Chieftain View Post
      - game lags despite the fact your PC is strong enough to run them without any problem.


      Also PC strong don't have lag, idk what you are talking about. Show me a video where a ''strong PC'' struggle with a game.

      Quote Originally Posted by Tauren Chieftain View Post
      buy a game put your cd and play with no lags




      Quote Originally Posted by Tauren Chieftain View Post
      Many people want to spend their time actually playing a game not spending time trying to fix a problem or search web to figure out what is problem or solution.
      I haven't encountered a problem since I built my newest PC back in November last year.

      Quote Originally Posted by Tauren Chieftain View Post
      how to play Fifa /Pes with controller instead with keyboard
      You can use your wireless PS4/Xbox controllers with PC, fam. I have one.



      Quote Originally Posted by Tauren Chieftain View Post
      Also their parents just normal people and not computer experts so they also don't know how to fix those common problem .
      Suddenly Google disappeared when it comes to PC gaming? LOL.. come on bruh. Everyone has a goddamn phone. I'm pretty sure they know how to use google.

      Quote Originally Posted by Tauren Chieftain View Post
      PC being better than console is not everyones opinion nor fact, I as both console and PC owner prefer consoles for pure gaming purpose and I know plenty people who share same opinion.
      Actually, PC gaming is better than console, it is a fact. I highly doubt you're a PC owner. Maybe you have one of those pre-built PC from best buy with an integrated graphics card.

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Quote Originally Posted by Adam Driver View Post
      Year or two till the PC can't run latest games?? You clearly no absolutely nothing about PC gaming my old 1050ti can still run the latest games. Hell even some older cards can. On PC's you can swap out and upgrade parts at your own leisure whenever and however you please, not ever year or two or three lmao what is this nonsense.

      @bold, laughable, you can play with a keyboard/mouse, or xbox/PlayStation controllers on PC. Your entire argument is based on a little kid not knowing how to manage a gaming PC. With that I agree with you, gaming consoles are perfect for children, while PC gaming is meant more so for an older gaming enthusiast outside of prebuscent youth up to an adult.

      @red bold, doubt you own both considering your knowledge on PC gaming is completely off, don't confuse your regular PC for a gaming one. And that's an incredibly unpopular opinion that you share with your console friends.

      And you even put in your statement that console gaming is simplified, as it is a simplified version of gaming. If you want the pinnacle version of gaming you go with PC. There is zero competition when it comes to performance. Only salvageable argument to prefer a console is literally for if your friends don't own a gaming PC, any particular exlusive title, or the simplicity of gaming for a child as you so stated.
      Boi, you need to watch Rags. Dude talks about console fanbois getting rekt left and right for such absolutely atrocious misconceptions they have of PC gaming.



      People need to learn that PC gaming is the best platform. I can understand if your friends have console or you want to play an exclusive game that the PC does not have. You can't tell that on my face that console are better or more friendly than PC, outta here lmao.
       
           

    15. #15
      Premium User Adam Driver's Avatar

      Status
      Adam Driver is offline
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      10,492
      Location
      USA
      This user has no status.
       
      No mood
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post




      What? My brother built his gaming PC back in 2014 and he can play PUGB easily wit his GTX 970. Outta here.





      Also PC strong don't have lag, idk what you are talking about. Show me a video where a ''strong PC'' struggle with a game.









      I haven't encountered a problem since I built my newest PC back in November last year.



      You can use your wireless PS4/Xbox controllers with PC, fam. I have one.





      Suddenly Google disappeared when it comes to PC gaming? LOL.. come on bruh. Everyone has a goddamn phone. I'm pretty sure they know how to use google.



      Actually, PC gaming is better than console, it is a fact. I highly doubt you're a PC owner. Maybe you have one of those pre-built PC from best buy with an integrated graphics card.

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



      Boi, you need to watch Rags. Dude talks about console fanbois getting rekt left and right for such absolutely atrocious misconceptions they have of PC gaming.



      People need to learn that PC gaming is the best platform. I can understand if your friends have console or you want to play an exclusive game that the PC does not have. You can't tell that on my face that console are better or more friendly than PC, outta here lmao.
      *Looks at ur sig's gif*
       
           

    16. #16
      Senior Member Tauren Chieftain's Avatar

      Status
      Tauren Chieftain is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Dec 2016
      Posts
      5,847
      In search for Ciri
       
      ----
       

      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post




      What? My brother built his gaming PC back in 2014 and he can play PUGB easily wit his GTX 970. Outta here.





      Also PC strong don't have lag, idk what you are talking about. Show me a video where a ''strong PC'' struggle with a game.









      I haven't encountered a problem since I built my newest PC back in November last year.



      You can use your wireless PS4/Xbox controllers with PC, fam. I have one.





      Suddenly Google disappeared when it comes to PC gaming? LOL.. come on bruh. Everyone has a goddamn phone. I'm pretty sure they know how to use google.



      Actually, PC gaming is better than console, it is a fact. I highly doubt you're a PC owner. Maybe you have one of those pre-built PC from best buy with an integrated graphics card.

      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



      Boi, you need to watch Rags. Dude talks about console fanbois getting rekt left and right for such absolutely atrocious misconceptions they have of PC gaming.



      People need to learn that PC gaming is the best platform. I can understand if your friends have console or you want to play an exclusive game that the PC does not have. You can't tell that on my face that console are better or more friendly than PC, outta here lmao.
      Quote Originally Posted by Adam Driver View Post
      *Looks at ur sig's gif*
      Sorry kid consoles >> PC when . Its all about comfort , why should I sit on chair and stare at my small monitor while I can lie down on my couch and look at my TV from safe distance that will not hurt my eyes .Controller always feel more natural to me than Keyboard and mouse.

      I understand why PC gamers are upset this days : God of war, Spider man , Red dead redemption 2, so 3 masterpieces and main game of the year competitors and none of them are coming for PC.

      Its not easy I know knowing that Rockstar put 8 years into making this perfection , it will feature the biggest map ever and you wan't even be able to play it.

      What to tell about game that has the most popular superhero , the best superhero game ever made , and still you ain't getting it.

      But hey at least you are getting new Call of duty with amazing 5 hours of story content.

      You PC fanboys never had opportunity to play as Kratos and yet you consider yourself as gamer.


       
           

    17. #17
      Premium User Adam Driver's Avatar

      Status
      Adam Driver is offline
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      10,492
      Location
      USA
      This user has no status.
       
      No mood
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Quote Originally Posted by Tauren Chieftain View Post
      Sorry kid consoles >> PC when . Its all about comfort , why should I sit on chair and stare at my small monitor while I can lie down on my couch and look at my TV from safe distance that will not hurt my eyes .Controller always feel more natural to me than Keyboard and mouse.

      I understand why PC gamers are upset this days : God of war, Spider man , Red dead redemption 2, so 3 masterpieces and main game of the year competitors and none of them are coming for PC.

      Its not easy I know knowing that Rockstar put 8 years into making this perfection , it will feature the biggest map ever and you wan't even be able to play it.

      What to tell about game that has the most popular superhero , the best superhero game ever made , and still you ain't getting it.

      But hey at least you are getting new Call of duty with amazing 5 hours of story content.

      You PC fanboys never had opportunity to play as Kratos and yet you consider yourself as gamer.


      You still fail to realize you can kick back and play on PC with controllers. Also I have a PS4 particularly for the last of us and yeah I've played the latest god of war. Most PC gamers own consoles to play with their poorer friends (like yourself) every now and then or to play whichever exclusive pleases them. But for the best gaming experience possible it's all about the master race. Hardware and all. Lol my gpu is worth more than your PlayStation or Xbox. Enjoy your 30 frames!
       
           

    18. #18
      Senior Member Animegoin's Avatar

      Status
      Animegoin is online now
      Gender
      Join Date
      Feb 2018
      Posts
      2,539
      Akira Toriyama screwed Vegeta
      in the TOP
       
      ----
       

      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      Quote Originally Posted by Tauren Chieftain View Post
      Sorry kid consoles >> PC when . Its all about comfort , why should I sit on chair and stare at my small monitor while I can lie down on my couch and look at my TV from safe distance that will not hurt my eyes .Controller always feel more natural to me than Keyboard and mouse.

      I understand why PC gamers are upset this days : God of war, Spider man , Red dead redemption 2, so 3 masterpieces and main game of the year competitors and none of them are coming for PC.

      Its not easy I know knowing that Rockstar put 8 years into making this perfection , it will feature the biggest map ever and you wan't even be able to play it.

      What to tell about game that has the most popular superhero , the best superhero game ever made , and still you ain't getting it.

      But hey at least you are getting new Call of duty with amazing 5 hours of story content.

      You PC fanboys never had opportunity to play as Kratos and yet you consider yourself as gamer.


      @Bold: You can always plug your PC into your 4K/HDTV via HDMI ports. I do it all the time and there’s no latency. Also, most PC games on Steam are compatible to be played with console controllers.

      I game on all platforms and honestly I don’t have a preference.
       
           

    19. #19
      Beyond Enlightened Askeladd's Avatar

      Status
      Askeladd is offline
      Gender
      Join Date
      Jul 2017
      Posts
      3,358
      Location
      Astral World
      6yo Guts > Sasuke
       
      ----
       

      Awards Showcase


      Re: PS4 Slim or Xbox One S

      As stated above PC is obviously the superior platform but the PS4 has some nice exclusive (Spider-man,GOW,TLOU,Uncharted,etc) - honestly the best combo is to have a PC and a PS4.
       
           

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •