Heroes, 637 592 words, 30
      awards... and One Heck of a
      Journey!!

Secret

Awards Showcase

Re: AnimeBase - The new era will start

Mascot, Hoodies, T-shirts...

I like where this is going

You might need to be signed in to view the pic, so if you can't see it, here's the text;

"Heyooo @everyone !! This weekend, Sunday (12:30 PST), our amazing artist, Kuno will be drawing us a new mascot! You can be there and watch him draw our mascot since he will be LIVE on Twitch while doing it! This means that you'll be able to suggest things that could be implemented on the mascot as well, and help us shape the face of the future largest Anime Network online https://www.twitch.tv/Kun0 <------- That's his Twitch channel, don't forget to follow him! We'll be doing a giveaway on his stream as well, it'll probably be in the end of the stream, but you'll find out when you join! If you don't know when 12:30 PST is in your time zone, simply go to Google and type: 12:30 PST to (country code) time. For me, I'd have to type: 12:30 PST to DK time, and I'd get the time for Denmark! Keep in mind, that we'll soon be releasing t-shirts and hoodies as well, so being there to give inputs on the mascot would be smart. Kuno and the Staff of Anime Base is looking forward to see you all there, Sunday!"

Last edited by Michael92; Yesterday at 01:28 PM.

Status
      Jan 2017
      ~[K.Ł.Â.J.Ñ]~

Bemused

Awards Showcase

Re: AnimeBase - The new era will start

Quote Originally Posted by Michael92 View Post

Mascot, Hoodies, T-shirts...

I like where this is going

You might need to be signed in to view the pic, so if you can't see it, here's the text;

"Heyooo @everyone !! This weekend, Sunday (12:30 PST), our amazing artist, Kuno will be drawing us a new mascot! You can be there and watch him draw our mascot since he will be LIVE on Twitch while doing it! This means that you'll be able to suggest things that could be implemented on the mascot as well, and help us shape the face of the future largest Anime Network online https://www.twitch.tv/Kun0 <------- That's his Twitch channel, don't forget to follow him! We'll be doing a giveaway on his stream as well, it'll probably be in the end of the stream, but you'll find out when you join! If you don't know when 12:30 PST is in your time zone, simply go to Google and type: 12:30 PST to (country code) time. For me, I'd have to type: 12:30 PST to DK time, and I'd get the time for Denmark! Keep in mind, that we'll soon be releasing t-shirts and hoodies as well, so being there to give inputs on the mascot would be smart. Kuno and the Staff of Anime Base is looking forward to see you all there, Sunday!"
      It BETTER be Fawful OR Fawfulsette. u_u

#FawfulXanimeBase

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345