I have seen many Minato haters lately. They mostly say he only has Rasengan and FTG.
Heres a few ideas about FTG:
1. You can move to any mark instantaneously which means you can basically dodge anything you want as instantaneously = the fastest jutsu.
2. Throw Kunais and go assasin on the opponents ass - that alone has thousands of combos. If you run out of shurikens just mark stones and throw them.
3. With FTG its pretty much instant 100% hit rate Rasengan
4. Dimension barrier can pretty much defend against any attack (but since most opponents can't even hit you or for the matter of fact not even see you thers only a little point of using this for defense) with teleporting it to a marked area and if it has the power to teleport a TBB and later the Kyubi itself I think it can move pretty much anything.
5. You can just Dimension Barrier the opponents attack and blast the opponent with his own attack, or you know just instantly teleport a boulder on the opponent I doubt many ppl can dodge instantaneous attacks
6. and much much more, you let your imagination run wild
with a technique like FTG if you have any brains you can think of thousands of possibilities
and he was also probably the best Fuinjutsu user, Toad summons, he must have had at least 1 element which with his enormous chakra control (he created Rasengan so you cant say he didnt have one of the best chakra controls if not the best judging by how many peopple can actually use it, but he didnt just learn it he created it and it is the peak of chakra shape manipulation) means he would probably use A and even S rank jutsus without difficulty ...
Its all just my opinion and yes he is one of my fav chars but its all pretty much obviously possible